****PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARK TO OUR NEW ADDRESS MANHASSETPARKDISTRICTNY.GOV****
June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021
Monday - Friday
7:00am- 12:00pm & 1:00pm- 6:00pm
AS OF JANUARY 1, 2021
THE PARKING RATES WILL BE:
DAILY RESIDENT PARKING: $4
MONTHLY RESIDENT PARKING: $65
ANNUAL RESIDENT PARKING: $700
Non-Residents temporarily permitted to park with $10 fee in any space through June 30, 2021:
The Manhasset Park District has temporarily suspended enforcement of Section 9.01 of the MPD Ordinance. This will allow all Non-residents to park in any available parking spot in Lot #1 (Manhasset- LIRR Parking Lot), with the required nonresident daily fee of $10. The temporary suspension of enforcement will remain in effect through June 30, 2021.
All visitors to the building will be required to socially distance when possible, and all visitors must wear a face mask when inside the building. We ask if you are sick or show any symptoms of COVID to please stay home.
In an effort to focus on the safety of our patrons and employees, we continue to operate under the following guidelines:
• Anyone entering the building is required to wear a mask
• All employees are required to wear masks when 6 feet is unattainable
• A sneeze guard partition is in place for both the employee and patron safety
• We have increased the cleaning and disinfection of our work spaces
• Policies have been implemented for employees to remain home to care for themselves and/or family members who show symptoms of COVID
• Employees are required to use antibacterial hand soap and Hand Sanitizer is available to employees and patrons
Commuter parking for the Long Island Rail Road located on Manhasset Avenue, just near the station and across the tracks on Hillside Avenue.
Parks and monuments throughout Manhasset.
62 Manhasset Ave
Manhasset, NY 11030
Monday - Friday
6 AM - 3 PM
Send us a message with any questions or concerns, and we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience.
62 Manhasset Avenue, Manhasset, NY 11030
06:00 am – 03:00 pm
We are open the last Saturday of each month, from 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Permits can not be issued in inclement weather.
PLEASE SEE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TEMPORARY COVID HOURS